Zeta Phi Beta
Zeta Phi Beta was founded on January 16th, 1920, at Howard University. Their local
chapter, the Theta Rho chapter, was chartered on June 24th, 2000. They dedicate themselves
to the precepts of scholarship, service, sisterhood, and finer womanhood. They work
to address societal mores, ills, prejudices, poverty, and health concerns of our society.
They have over 800 chapters across the world.
- Colors: Royal Blue and Pure White
- National founding date: January 16, 1920
- Chapter charter date: June 24, 2000
- Chapter activites: I Can, I Will Achieve
- National Philanthropy: Stork’s Nest and Z-Hope
- Chapter email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- “A community conscious, action oriented organization”