Omega Psi Phi
Omega Psi Phi was founded on November 17, 1911, at Howard University in Washington,
D.C. The founders were three Howard University undergraduates, -- Edgar Amos Love,
Oscar James Cooper and Frank Coleman. Joining them was their faculty adviser, Dr.
Ernest Everett Just. Nickname: The Ques
- Colors: Royal Purple and Old Gold
- National founding date: November 17, 1911
- Chapter's charter date: June 6, 2008
- National philanthropies: Achievement Week, Scholarships, Social Action Programs, Talent
Hunt Program, Memorial Service, Reclamation and Retention, Health Initiative, College
Endowment Fund, Voter Registration Education and Mobilization, NAACP
- Chapter's email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Motto: "Friendship is essential to the soul."
Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. is the first international fraternal organization to be founded on the campus of a historically black college.